7 Days Botswana’s Linyanti & Zimbabwe’s Hwange Safari
Our Tour Quarantee!
- Trip Customizable
- Best Price Quaranteed
- Book as wishes
Service Language In:
Embark on an African safari adventure spanning seven days, two countries, and seemingly endless exclusive experiences that will have you planning your next safari on the flight home. Start your week off in beautiful Botswana, exploring the Okavango Delta in all its glory. Then pop over the border to Zimbabwe and spend a few nights immersed in the wildlife of Hwange National Park.
Kick things off at the luxurious Linyanti Bush Camp, where the untouched wetlands and savannah plains provide ideal conditions for catch-and-release fishing, nature walks, and unique safari activities. The tail-end of your week is spent at Somalisa Tented Camp. Here, you can get up-close and personal with the elephants that frequent the watering hole near camp and gain first-hand knowledge of Zimbabwe through cultural visits to local villages.
A trip to Africa doesn’t happen every day, so make the most of the experience by visiting the nearby Victoria Falls. Zimbabwe’s top attraction is only 85 kilometers (53 miles) from Hwange National Park.
- Scenic 30-minute helicopter flights provide panoramic views of Linyanti’s diverse ecosystem
- Excursions in traditional mokoros (fiberglass canoes) and motorboat excursions that aren’t available anywhere else in Africa
- Guides take 4X4 vehicles off-road to get extra-close sightings of wildlife
- Exclusive night game drives on a private reserve
- Close-up sightings of elephants as they drink at the watering hole in front of camp
- Exclusive access to legendary private concessions
Why Book with M.T.Expedition
We are proving you with best services and quality.
We are leadind for cheap budget,mid-range & Luxury Trips!
Best Price Guaranteed.
24 hrs services with quickly Responsive care!.
No addition or extra money!.
Itinerary (Day by Day)
Days 1-4: Experience unique and exclusive activities in the Okavango Delta | 3 Nights LINYANTI, BOTSWANA
Once you land at Maun Airport, an hour’s drive is the only thing standing between you and the start of your African safari in Botswana. Set amid a private reserve in the Chobe enclave, your exclusive safari experience begins at Linyanti Bush Camp. This luxury retreat is renowned for its diverse ecosystem teeming with large populations of elephant and buffalo. You can also expect to see zebras, hippos and a variety of bird species.
Three blissful days give you the opportunity to explore Okavango Delta and take part in some of the endless activities on offer. Go birding, take guided nature walks and game drives for a chance to have unforgettable encounters. Shake things up and view the surroundings from a different perspective with a 30-minute scenic helicopter flight. Get this birds-eye view of the woodlands and savannah plains between April and November. More out-of-the-ordinary activities take place in the wetlands. Explore the waters of the Delta in a traditional mokoro (fibreglass canoe) or by motorboat – the only activity of its type in Africa.
Day four sees you bidding farewell to Botswana in a comfortable 90-minute road transfer to neighbouring Zimbabwe, where your safari adventure continues.
Linyanti Bush Camp
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Days 4-7: See elephants up-close at Hwange National Park | 3 Nights - HWANGE NATIONAL PARK, ZIMBABWE
After arriving at Victoria Falls Airport, a 45-minute flight takes you to Manga Airstrip in the heart of the Hwange National Park. From there, another quick 30-minute drive delivers you to the next destination on your epic safari escapade: Somalisa Tented Camp.
Somalisa, Zimbabwe’s leading tented safari camp (2019 World Travel Awards), is built around an elephant watering hole. Frequent visits from these gentle giants mean you experience an ‘armchair’ safari while enjoying a chilled drink poolside or unwinding on the deck overlooking the watering hole. Hwange National Park is 15 000 square kilometres (5 791 square miles). Its home to an immense amount of diverse wildlife, particularly vast numbers of buffalo and elephants, and is renowned for predator sightings – lions, leopards and cheetahs are sighted regularly.
On day 7, cherish the last few moments in Africa before being flown back to Victoria Falls Airport from Manga Airstrip. Soak in the warm sun and breathe in the fresh air one last time to lock in the memory of this once-in-a-lifetime experience for future trips down memory lane.
Somalisa Tented Camp
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Lodges,Hotels and Camps reccommended
- Park fees (for non residents)
- All activities mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day by day description)
- All accommodation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional upgrade)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- All taxes/vat
- All local flight transfers
- International flights (from/to the client's home country)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (souvenirs travel insurance visa fees and other personal items)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Tips and gratuities
·40% Deposit payable upfront. The remaining balance is payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 30 days prior to departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 20 days of departure.
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior to departure. For any bookings within 30 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.
We advise you to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Moonlight Tours Expedition recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
- The exact order contents and rates of this tour is subject to availability.
- If an accommodation is fully booked we will suggest a comparable alternative.
- We reserve the right to change the rates advertised on moonlight tours expedition company without prior notice.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour.
- If flights cost more your quote will reflect this tour.
- Best price gurantee
- No booking fees
$8915 (USD pp)