5 Days Victoria Falls – Zambia & Botswana’s Chobe National Park
Our Tour Quarantee!
- Trip Customizable
- Best Price Quaranteed
- Book as wishes
Service Language In:
Ideal as an add-on to a larger African holiday itinerary, this short but spectacular five-day adventure fits in two of Africa's classic safari destinations: Zambia and Botswana. You'll visit the wildlife-packed Chobe River region plus the Zambezi River and iconic Victoria Falls and spend two nights at two luxury safari lodges.
Your journey first takes you to the mighty 'Smoke that Thunders' - Victoria Falls. Get your adrenalin pumping with activities such as bungee jumping and white-water rafting or relax on canoe safaris, sunset cruises, and game drives.
Then you'll head for Botswana and one of the region's best dry-season game viewing destinations - the Chobe River. Here you'll go on a boat cruise as well as thrilling game drives in the Chobe National Park, looking out for the park's huge herds of elephants and buffalo.
- Stay at the heart of big game country
- Enjoy all-inclusive stays at amazing lodges
- Spend 2 nights in a luxury treehouse
- Go on a guided tour of Victoria Falls
- Visit a local village in Zambia
- Feast on gourmet cuisine at Chobe Chilwero
- Go on a Chobe River boat safari
- Enjoy sensational dry season game viewing
- Experience phenomenal bird-watching
- Ideal for honeymoons & romantic getaways
Why Book with M.T.Expedition
We are proving you with best services and quality.
We are leadind for cheap budget,mid-range & Luxury Trips!
Best Price Guaranteed.
24 hrs services with quickly Responsive care!.
No addition or extra money!.
Itinerary (Day by Day)
Days 1-2: See the grandeur of Victoria Falls | 2 Nights - VICTORIA FALLS, ZAMBEZI RIVER, ZAMBIA
Arrive at Livingstone Airport where you will be met and transferred to Sussi & Chuma Lodge, an exceptionally luxurious accommodation set on the banks of the Zambezi River. Here you'll spend two wonderful nights in an intimate treehouse, built in the canopy of giant ebony trees. The lodge has exceptional views of the Zambezi River from its private deck, and you'll be keeping a lookout for the elephants who frequent the lodge's gardens and the river. There is a wide range of exciting activities to choose from including tours of mighty Victoria Falls and a trip to Samonga village for a cultural insight into the region. There are of course all the adventure activities of Victoria Falls such as bungee jumping and white-water rafting but there are plenty of chances to see wildlife while you're on canoe safaris, sunset cruises, and game drives. For something more relaxing, visit the lodge's Safari Spa for wellness and pampering treatments.
Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Days 3-4: Go on a sundowner boat safari | 2 Nights - CHOBE NATIONAL PARK, BOTSWANA
Today you will first be transferred by road and then by boat to cross the border into Botswana. It's then just a short drive through Kasane village to Chobe Chilwero, a superior safari lodge located on the escarpment overlooking the Chobe River floodplains. Like your previous accommodation, Chobe Chilwero is where you will experience unbridled luxury and comfort. The rooms are sensational and gourmet cuisine is paired with superb wines every night. Head out on a sundowner safari cruise on a motorboat or join a 4x4 game drive in search of Chobe's predators and huge elephant herds. It's classic big game country and at no time more than during the late dry season when the herds are concentrated at the river. Bird watching is amazing throughout the year, and it's a great opportunity to see aquatic wildlife such as hippos and crocodiles too.
Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 5: Take your African memories home
Transfer this morning to Kasane Airport where you will catch your connecting flight back home.
None / On Request
Breakfast & Lunch
Lodges,Hotels and Camps reccommended
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fabulous breakfast
- Room service
- Family rooms
- Park fees (for non residents)
- All activities mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day by day description)
- All accommodation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional upgrade)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- All taxes/vat
- Transfer from Chobe Chilwero to Kasane Airport
- Transfer from Livingstone Airport to Sussi & Chuma
- Transfer from Sussi & Chuma to Chobe Chilwero
- International flights (from/to the client's home country)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (souvenirs travel insurance visa fees and other personal items)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Tips and gratuities
·40% Deposit payable upfront. The remaining balance is payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 30 days prior to departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 20 days of departure.
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior to departure. For any bookings within 30 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.
We advise you to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Moonlight Tours Expedition recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
- The exact order contents and rates of this tour is subject to availability.
- If an accommodation is fully booked we will suggest a comparable alternative.
- We reserve the right to change the rates advertised on moonlight tours expedition company without prior notice.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour.
- If flights cost more your quote will reflect this tour.
- Best price gurantee
- No booking fees
$5130 (USD pp)