3 Days Escape to Uganda Jinja White Water rafting
Our Tour Quarantee!
- Trip Customizable
- Best Price Quaranteed
- Book as wishes
Service Language In:
Jinja is strategically located at the Source of the Nile, where Lake Victoria flows into the famous River Nile. It is the perfect base for a wide range of activities and watersports. In addition to the famous white water rafting, you might like to try Tandem kayaking, canoeing, Stand Up paddling, fishing, birdwatching, the sunset cruise, quad biking, bungy jumping or horse riding. If you love adrenaline activities, we’re sure you’ll want to try some of these too!
Why Book with M.T.Expedition
We are proving you with best services and quality.
We are leadind for cheap budget,mid-range & Luxury Trips!
Best Price Guaranteed.
24 hrs services with quickly Responsive care!.
No addition or extra money!.
Itinerary (Day by Day)
Day 1: Transfer to Jinja
The transfer from Kampala to Jinja takes approximately three hours. Along the way, you may choose to stop at Mabira Forest, famous for its birds and primates. Jinja Town is worth a visit for its fading yet still majestic colonial architecture. Jinja has a very welcoming, relaxed feel to the place. The main street is a great place for getting a good cup of coffee and buying some crafts. Nestled in a luxuriant rainforest on its own private island, mid-stream in the mighty Nile, Wild Waters Lodge is breathtaking. Thick riverine forest naturally covers the island and each of the ten timber-floor rooms is nestled amidst the forest with private views over the River Nile and its rapids. The expansive, canvas-walled, traditionally thatched rooms boast private decks with elegant free-standing baths and wash basins carved from the local pink granite.
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 2: White Water rafting
Widely regarded as “the best one-day rafting trip on the planet”, grade 5 white water rafting is the safest and most popular trip down the Nile. The rapids are challenging - but you will be safe in the hands of the expert rafters who know the river best. Your day will start with safety briefings, practice, and more practice before you embark on your downriver adventure. The white water is exhilarating, and your nerves will soon give way to screams of laughter. A hearty lunch is provided on one of the islands in the middle of the day. This will be a day to remember. The rafting team will be there to photograph and video all the activities for you (optional charge).
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 3: Departure
After breakfast, your driver will transfer back to Kampala. Unless you have a plane to catch in Entebbe, you’re welcome to visit Jinja town or try out some other adventure activities for which Jinja is famous!
None / On Request
Breakfast & Lunch
Lodges,Hotels and Camps reccommended
- Park fees (for non residents)
- All activities mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day by day description)
- All accommodation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional upgrade)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- All taxes/vat
- International flights (from/to the client's home country)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (souvenirs travel insurance visa fees and other personal items)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Tips and gratuities
·40% Deposit payable upfront. The remaining balance is payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 30 days prior to departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 20 days of departure.
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior to departure. For any bookings within 30 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.
We advise you to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Moonlight Tours Expedition recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
- The exact order contents and rates of this tour is subject to availability.
- If an accommodation is fully booked we will suggest a comparable alternative.
- We reserve the right to change the rates advertised on moonlight tours expedition company without prior notice.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour.
- If flights cost more your quote will reflect this tour.
- Best price gurantee
- No booking fees
$1975 (USD pp)