3 Days Bwindi Impenetrable National Park - Uganda Gorilla Fly-in Safari
Our Tour Quarantee!
- Trip Customizable
- Best Price Quaranteed
- Book as wishes
Service Language In:
3 Day fly in safari to Gorilla may take you to the Buhoma side of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park or Kisoro (Rushaga and Nkuringo in the southern part of Bwindi using scheduled flights that land at either Kihihi or Kisoro Airstrips. This three-day fly-in safari is designed for those who have less time and want to trek gorillas in Uganda. It allows you to avoid the long drives from Entebbe to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. You will spend one and a half hours flying and approximately one and a half hours in road transfers from the airstrip (Kihihi) to Buhoma
- Day one: Pick up and transfer to Entebbe Airport for your internal flight to Bwindi
- Day Two: Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Day three: Transfer to Kihihi/Kisoro Airstrip for your internal flight to Entebbe
Why Book with M.T.Expedition
We are proving you with best services and quality.
We are leadind for cheap budget,mid-range & Luxury Trips!
Best Price Guaranteed.
24 hrs services with quickly Responsive care!.
No addition or extra money!.
Itinerary (Day by Day)
DAY 1: Fly to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
Our guide will pick you up and transfer you to Entebbe Airport for your internal flight to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park landing at either Kihihi (For the north and Eastern parts of Bwindi NP) or Kisoro Airstrip (For the southern part of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Upon landing, our guide/vehicle will transfer you by road to your respective overnight Lodge. You may choose to fly in the morning or in the afternoon. Morning flights depart Entebbe for Bwindi Impenetrable National Park at 7:45 am while afternoon flights depart Entebbe at 12:30 pm. For the southern part of Bwindi NP, there is only one morning flight that departs Entebbe to Kisoro Airstrip daily at 7:45 a.m. This is because of the strong winds in this region. Internal flights to Bwindi NP take up to one and a half hours depending on the routing of the day.
Flight time: One to one and a half hours.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
DAY 2: Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Encountering the rare and endangered Mountain Gorillas of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is an experience of a lifetime. In the company of an experienced park ranger, you will be tracking the whereabouts of one of the nine habituated family groups who reside here. Your tracking experience will be an exciting, yet challenging, journey along forested (often muddy and slippery) slopes, tangled vines, thick vegetation, and bamboo forests before you reach the territory of these gentle giants. En route, your ranger will point out telltale signs of previous gorilla activity, like dung, nests, and chewed bamboo shoots. Depending on the location of the gorillas on any given day the walk can take anything from 2 to 7 hours. Once the family of gorillas has been located, settle into your surroundings and enjoy the hour you have to quietly observe these fascinating primates.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
DAY 3: Fly back to Entebbe
After breakfast, our guide will transfer you to Kihihi/Kisoro for your internal flight back to Entebbe International Airport. If you have a connecting flight, you can then fly out of Uganda or you may choose to stay some extra days in Uganda to explore other regions of the country
End of your 3 Day Fly in Safari to Gorillas.
None / On Request
Breakfast & Lunch
Lodges,Hotels and Camps reccommended
- Free WiFi
- Room service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Free parking
- Park fees (for non residents)
- All activities mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day by day description)
- All accommodation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional upgrade)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- All taxes/vat
- Transfers to and from Kihihi/Kisoro Airstrip in Bwindi NP
- International flights (from/to the client's home country)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (souvenirs travel insurance visa fees and other personal items)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Gorilla permit at USD600.00 per person per trek.
- Uganda Visa (USD50 which can be paid on arrival at the Airport
- Pre and post tour accommodation in Entebbe or Kampala
·40% Deposit payable upfront. The remaining balance is payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 30 days prior to departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 20 days of departure.
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior to departure. For any bookings within 30 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.
We advise you to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Moonlight Tours Expedition recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
- The exact order contents and rates of this tour is subject to availability.
- If an accommodation is fully booked we will suggest a comparable alternative.
- We reserve the right to change the rates advertised on moonlight tours expedition company without prior notice.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour.
- If flights cost more your quote will reflect this tour.
- Best price gurantee
- No booking fees
$3395 (USD pp)