3-Day Kidepo Valley National Park Safari
Our Tour Quarantee!
- Trip Customizable
- Best Price Quaranteed
- Book as wishes
Service Language In:
Kidepo national park is quite remote, a hidden gem in Uganda which is the true answer to Kenya and Tanzania’s Serengeti. This package will give you a chance to experience all that this great park has to offer before returning back to Entebbe or Kampala. We recommend this package for those who have already visited Queen Elizabeth or Murchison Falls National Park and wish to see more of what Uganda has to offer.
Why Book with M.T.Expedition
We are proving you with best services and quality.
We are leadind for cheap budget,mid-range & Luxury Trips!
Best Price Guaranteed.
24 hrs services with quickly Responsive care!.
No addition or extra money!.
Itinerary (Day by Day)
Day 1: Transfer from Kampala to Kidepo valley national park
The client will picked from the airport and transferred to the hotel and back to the airport after the trip but this will be arranged at an extra cost. On this day after breakfast, you will start off your journey to Kidepo Valley National Park. Since the drive is long, you shall have stopovers in Masindi and Gulu town. No planned activities for today, however, you will get to enjoy the amazing views along the way.
Apoka Safari Lodge
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 2: Game drive and afternoon community visit
You will have a morning game viewing at the park. After your breakfast, you will head into the park to encounter different residents of the park that include the Giraffes, Buffaloes, Elephants, Zebras, Lions, and many other different animal and bird species. You will have a ranger guide to assist you in spotting animals. Kidepo Valley has a profusion of big game and hosts over 77 mammal species as well as around 475 bird species. Wildlife is most active in the Narus Valley during early mornings and late afternoons. The southerly Narus Valley contains the park’s only permanent water points and wildlife congregates in this area for much of the year. Look for buffalo and elephants in the swamps along the valley floor, giraffes and eland on the drier slopes above, and scan the rock outcrops for lions. In the afternoon after lunch, you will be taken to Lolkuru Village for a community visit where you will have an encounter with their culture.
Apoka Safari Lodge
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 3: Road trip back to Kampala
After early morning breakfast, set off on your road trip back to Kampala, and have stopovers in Gulu town and Masindi for lunch breaks. Continue with your trip back to Kampala where you will be dropped off at your hotel or residence.
None / On Request
Breakfast & Lunch
Lodges,Hotels and Camps reccommended
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Free WiFi
- Airport shuttle
- Free parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Family rooms
- Fabulous breakfast
- Park fees (for non residents)
- All activities mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day by day description)
- All accommodation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional upgrade)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- All taxes/vat
- International flights (from/to the client's home country)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (souvenirs travel insurance visa fees and other personal items)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Tips and gratuities
·40% Deposit payable upfront. The remaining balance is payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 30 days prior to departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 20 days of departure.
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior to departure. For any bookings within 30 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.
We advise you to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Moonlight Tours Expedition recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
- The exact order contents and rates of this tour is subject to availability.
- If an accommodation is fully booked we will suggest a comparable alternative.
- We reserve the right to change the rates advertised on moonlight tours expedition company without prior notice.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour.
- If flights cost more your quote will reflect this tour.
- Best price gurantee
- No booking fees
$1250 (USD pp)