8 Days Pumba Tanzania Luxury Safari
Our Tour Quarantee!
- Trip Customizable
- Best Price Quaranteed
- Book as wishes
Service Language In:
This incredible 8-day itinerary showcases two of Tanzania's best wildlife destinations (Tarangire and Serengeti), while staying at luxury safari lodges throughout.
Your African adventure begins at a vintage-style safari camp where privacy, simplicity, and luxurious necessity are paramount. Little Chem Chem is set in an exclusive-use wilderness area alongside Tarangire National Park, which means you won't see any other vehicles traversing this 40,000-acre (16,000-hectare) region. Keep your eyes peeled for big games like elephant, leopard, lion, cheetah, and giraffe during game drives. The next stop is Tanzania's premier safari destination, the Serengeti. You'll catch a charter flight to the alluring Mwiba Wildlife Reserve in Southern Serengeti, where you'll stay at one of Tanzania's finest safari lodges. Mwiba is a private reserve with a variety of natural springs that attract an abundance of plains game and predators alike. You'll enjoy daily game drives in search of the Serengeti's big cats (lion, leopard, and cheetah), and revel in special activities like off-road game drives, bush walks, and spot-lit night drives.
- Stay at luxury safari accommodations in private game reserves
- Fantastic elephant sightings in Tarangire
- Incredible big cat sightings in the Serengeti
- Witness the Wildebeest Migration (February and March)
- Optional helicopter safari in the Serengeti
- Special activities like guided walks and night game drives
Why Book with M.T.Expedition
We are proving you with best services and quality.
We are leadind for cheap budget,mid-range & Luxury Trips!
Best Price Guaranteed.
24 hrs services with quickly Responsive care!.
No addition or extra money!.
Itinerary (Day by Day)
Day 1: Welcome to Tanzania! | 1 Night ARUSHA, TANZANIA
After touching down at Kilimanjaro International Airport, you are welcomed by your guide who will transfer you to Legendary Lodge (approximately 90 minutes). The lodge is set on a working coffee farm and surrounded by lush gardens. Legendary Lodge is a tranquil and relaxing stopover before kicking off your action-packed Tanzania safari. Settle into your beautiful garden cottage featuring wonderful views of Mount Meru (Tanzania's second-highest mountain) from your private veranda.
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 2-5: Explore Tarangire | 3 Nights TARANGIRE, TANZANIA
After breakfast at Legendary Lodge, you will be transferred in a private vehicle to the extraordinary Tarangire National Park. Famous for its substantial elephant herds and baobab trees, Tarangire is conveniently located on Tanzania's Northern Safari Circuit. Your home for the next few days is Little Chem Chem, a contemporary tented camp set within an exclusive-use concession alongside the national park. Immerse yourself in your spacious tent, beautifully decorated with vintage elements like writing desks and telescopes - harking back to a romantic era of safari.
Spend your days exploring a game-rich wilderness from the comfort of an open-sided 4x4 vehicle, while you search for special sightings like cheetahs, buffalo, and if you're lucky, rare tree-climbing lions. Being in a private concession also means you're able to enjoy unique activities like spot-lit night game drives and thrilling walking safaris with well-trained field guides.
Little Chem Chem
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 5-8: Discover the Serengeti | 3 Nights SERENGETI, TANZANIA
A short charter flight whisks you out of Tarangire to Mwiba Wildlife Reserve, a breathtaking private reserve in Southern Serengeti. Mwiba Lodge is one of Tanzania's finest safari properties, a secluded haven set atop massive granite boulders and surrounded by ancient acacia trees. The views from Mwiba Lodge are simply unparalleled - the vast vistas stretch over an untamed landscape of vibrantly lush fauna, freshwater springs, and an array of animals. This is Africa!
Limited to just 10 exquisite suites, Mwiba offers guests luxurious living spaces featuring private decks, spectacular views, large bathtubs, outdoor rain showers, and feel-it-to-believe-it comfortable beds. Game drives allow you to track the Serengeti's big cats, elephants, and endangered species like wild dogs. If you're visiting between February and March, you'll be treated to the bitter-sweet predator action of the Wildebeest Migration's calving (birthing) season. Mwiba Wildlife Reserve is also best explored on guided walking safaris, day and night game drives, and authentic cultural experiences with the local Maasai people.
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 8: Farewell Serengeti
After your final breakfast in the Serengeti, you will board a charter flight to Kilimanjaro International Airport to continue your journey.
Breakfast & Lunch
Lodges,Hotels and Camps reccommended
- Fabulous breakfast
- Family rooms
- Room service
- Free parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free WiFi
- Park fees (for non residents)
- All activities mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day by day description)
- All accommodation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional upgrade)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- All taxes/vat
- Scheduled flights from Manyara Airstrip to Mwiba Airstrip; & Mwiba Airstrip to Kilimanjaro Airport
- International flights (from/to the client's home country)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (souvenirs travel insurance visa fees and other personal items)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Tips and gratuities
·40% Deposit payable upfront. The remaining balance is payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 30 days prior to departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 20 days of departure.
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior to departure. For any bookings within 30 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.
We advise you to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Moonlight Tours Expedition recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
- The exact order contents and rates of this tour is subject to availability.
- If an accommodation is fully booked we will suggest a comparable alternative.
- We reserve the right to change the rates advertised on moonlight tours expedition company without prior notice.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour.
- If flights cost more your quote will reflect this tour.
- Best price gurantee
- No booking fees
$11675 (USD pp)