7 Days Nyerere & Ruaha National Park Fly-in Safari
Our Tour Quarantee!
- Trip Customizable
- Best Price Quaranteed
- Book as wishes
Service Language In:
Visit two of Tanzania's largest and most untouched reserves as you enjoy a luxury tented safari in Nyerere National Park (previously Selous) and Ruaha National Park.
Be far removed from daily life as you relax in the heart of the Tanzanian wilderness. Expect fantastic game viewing, exciting daily activities, wonderful hospitality, and unforgettable memories.
- Fly-in safari
- Game drives walks & river safaris
- Intimate & remote tented camps
- Ideal for romantics who enjoy adventure
- Fantastic birdwatching & photography
Why Book with M.T.Expedition
We are proving you with best services and quality.
We are leadind for cheap budget,mid-range & Luxury Trips!
Best Price Guaranteed.
24 hrs services with quickly Responsive care!.
No addition or extra money!.
Itinerary (Day by Day)
Days 1-4: Discover the Nyerere National Park | 3 Nights - NYERERE, TANZANIA
Your thrilling safari adventure begins when you arrive in Tanzania at Dar Es Salaam Airport. Meet your representative and transfer to the Selous Safari Camp, your home for the next two days. Ideally located in the spectacular Nyerere National Park, this is the perfect base from which to explore Tanzania's least known, yet wildest, game reserve.
Spend the coming days going on game drives to see the great elephant herds and visit the Rufiji River, the largest river in East Africa and home to the largest crocodile and hippo populations on the continent. After a day of river safaris and bush walks, return to the camp to relax.
Siwandu Camp is located within an open palm forest on the shores of Lake Nzerakera, giving you the opportunity to sit in your veranda and watch the sun set over the beautiful surrounding landscape.
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Days 4-7: Explore the Ruaha National Park | 3 Nights RUAHA, TANZANIA
After breakfast, transfer to the bush airstrip for your flight to Ruaha National Park. Here you will be met by a representative who will transfer you to Jongomero Camp - the only accommodation within the spectacular Ruaha National Park. Spend your time going on game drives, exploring the river and identifying the many different bird species. Experience a delicious bush dinner or picnic lunch while observing the magnificent hippos frolicking in the river.
Enjoy the rest of your leisure time in the camp, relaxing in the natural rock pool. Your nights are spent in comfortable thatched tents with their own viewing decks.
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 7: Say goodbye to the Ruaha
After a delicious breakfast, transfer to the airstrip for your flight back to Dar es Salaam Airport where your safari adventure will come to an end.
Breakfast & Lunch
Lodges,Hotels and Camps reccommended
- Free WiFi
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fabulous breakfast
- Room service
- Savannah Restaurant and Grill
- Free parking
- Park fees (for non residents)
- All activities mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day by day description)
- All accommodation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional upgrade)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- All taxes/vat
- Scheduled flights
- International flights (from/to the client's home country)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (souvenirs travel insurance visa fees and other personal items)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Tips and gratuities
·40% Deposit payable upfront. The remaining balance is payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 30 days prior to departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 20 days of departure.
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior to departure. For any bookings within 30 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.
We advise you to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Moonlight Tours Expedition recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
- The exact order contents and rates of this tour is subject to availability.
- If an accommodation is fully booked we will suggest a comparable alternative.
- We reserve the right to change the rates advertised on moonlight tours expedition company without prior notice.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour.
- If flights cost more your quote will reflect this tour.
- Best price gurantee
- No booking fees
$7350 (USD pp)