4-Day Ultra-Luxury Serengeti Fly-in & Out Safari
Our Tour Quarantee!
- Trip Customizable
- Best Price Quaranteed
- Book as wishes
Service Language In:
Fly to Serengeti from Arusha in this short Tanzanian safari. Flying to Serengeti saves time spent on the road while enhancing your wildlife experience by spending more time experiencing wildlife and nature. The Serengeti offers unrivaled wildlife sightings in spectacular landscapes of rolling grasslands and rocky outcrops popularly known as kopjes.
- Great Serengeti for the diverse wildlife and landscapes
- Excellent for heavyweight game viewing of elephants, big cats and buffalo
- Go in the mid-year Wildebeest Migration season for amazing drama
- Fly-in comfort and convenience for more time on safari
Why Book with M.T.Expedition
We are proving you with best services and quality.
We are leadind for cheap budget,mid-range & Luxury Trips!
Best Price Guaranteed.
24 hrs services with quickly Responsive care!.
No addition or extra money!.
Itinerary (Day by Day)
Day 1: Arusha – Serengeti National Park
You will depart from the airport at Arusha in mid-morning for your flight toward Serengeti Seronera. You will arrive at the Seronera Airstrip at approximately 11h00. At hand to receive you will be our safari guide with a picnic lunch, ready for you to start the safari. You will embark on your safari, stopping at around 13h00 for lunch. You will continue with your game drive in search of the big cats of Serengeti and other ungulates. You will drive back to Serengeti Melia Lodge in the evening in time for dinner and overnight at the camp.
Serengeti Melia Lodge: The magic of Africa permeates every corner of the Meliá Serengeti Lodge Meliá Collection. Savor the experience on the fabulous terrace of your room and marvel at the immensity of the Serengeti National Park. If you've always wanted to go on a safari, you've come to the right place. Visit with your family. Kids will also enjoy their own little African adventure in the kids' club. Discover cuisine as surprising as it is delicious, including African coffees, teas and liqueurs. The stunning infinity pool with views of the Serengeti, a relaxing spa and a fully equipped gym complete this unforgettable adventure.
Serengeti Melia Lodge
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 2-3: On Safari at Serengeti National Park
You will have breakfast in the Melia Lodge and depart for your 2 full-day game drives in the Serengeti. Serengeti National Park in Tanzania derives its name from the Maasai word “Siringet” meaning endless open plains. The Serengeti landscape is of mesmerizing beauty. While a sizable part of the park is made up of seasonally flooded plains, forests, and shrub savannahs, the Serengeti is mostly about one thing, grassy plains. Golden during the dry season, green and dotted with wildflowers after the rains, it has perfectly adapted to continuous grazing, turning the Serengeti into heaven for large herbivores. Every now and then, kopje (2.5 million-year-old rocky outcrops) interrupt the infinite horizon.
Serengeti Melia Lodge
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 4: Serengeti National Park - Arusha
After an early breakfast, you will bid the lodge goodbye, check out and start your game safari in Serengeti. You will enjoy your last game safari at Serengeti before departing for your next destination. You will drive to the Seronera Airstrip for your flight, departing from Serengeti in the mid-morning toward Arusha. Upon arrival at Arusha, you will be received by our representative and driven to your hotel or JRO Kilimanjaro Airport for your flight out of Tanzania.
None / On Request
Breakfast & Lunch
Lodges,Hotels and Camps reccommended
- Park fees (for non residents)
- All activities mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day by day description)
- All accommodation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional upgrade)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- All taxes/vat
- Domestic flight from/to Arusha
- International flights (from/to the client's home country)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (souvenirs travel insurance visa fees and other personal items)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Tips and gratuities
·40% Deposit payable upfront. The remaining balance is payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 30 days prior to departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 20 days of departure.
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior to departure. For any bookings within 30 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.
We advise you to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Moonlight Tours Expedition recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
- The exact order contents and rates of this tour is subject to availability.
- If an accommodation is fully booked we will suggest a comparable alternative.
- We reserve the right to change the rates advertised on moonlight tours expedition company without prior notice.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour.
- If flights cost more your quote will reflect this tour.
- Best price gurantee
- No booking fees
$3695 (USD pp)