4-Day Sundown & Night Safari Serengeti Fly-in from Zanzibar
Our Tour Quarantee!
- Trip Customizable
- Best Price Quaranteed
- Book as wishes
Service Language In:
Flying in over the Serengeti provides an aerial sneak peek of the adventure that awaits below. With clear skies, you will be able to take delight in spotting some of the Serengeti resident wildlife as your plane descends for a landing on the Seronera Airstrip. On arrival, you will transfer to a safari jeep and begin exploring the Serengeti surroundings. These days you explore by car, on foot and at night! From Seronera Airstrip, you fly back to Zanzibar. Start/end point Arusha is possible too.
· Fly overhead the Indian Ocean
· · Witness this spectacle of nature
· · Cross paths with giraffes, hippos, lions, elands, and elephants.
· · Sundowner and a night game drive
· · Enjoy shadows and unknown sounds in your night Game drive
Why Book with M.T.Expedition
We are proving you with best services and quality.
We are leadind for cheap budget,mid-range & Luxury Trips!
Best Price Guaranteed.
24 hrs services with quickly Responsive care!.
No addition or extra money!.
Itinerary (Day by Day)
Day 1 Transfer Zanzibar to Serengeti National Park by Plane
During a 1.5-hour flight departing from Zanzibar Airport, you will fly overhead the Indian Ocean, the hinterland of Tanzania, the Ngorongoro Crater Highlands, and the vast expanse of the Serengeti before making your descent to Seronera Airstrip. The views from above are undeniably magnificent. Within half an hour of disembarking the aircraft, you will be in a 4×4 safari vehicle with a pop-up roof, ready to take in all that Serengeti has on display for you. Around midday, there will be a picnic stop for lunch and a leg stretch, and off you go again. Late afternoon, you will be driven to Embalakai Camp for the night.
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 2: Full-Day Safari Game Drive in Serengeti National Park
Today you will enjoy a full-day game drive in Serengeti National Park. Throughout the day, you will explore the surroundings of a well-known phenomenon; the yearly crossing of the migration. Depending on the rainfall and your travel dates, you may have the opportunity to witness this spectacle of nature. In this expansive landscape, watered by several rivers, the game is there for viewing in large numbers. You are highly likely to cross paths with giraffes, hippos, elands, and elephants.
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 3: Walking Safari Followed by Sundowner & Night Game Drive
Enjoy a bit of a sleep-in and an easy morning around the campgrounds, read a book on the patio, or simply make the most of having some downtime. This afternoon, you will be making a walking safari. A truly unique experience, where you will have the opportunity to explore new territory and follow the animals on foot, accompanied by your very own armed ranger. The walking safari takes approximately 2 hours and ends with a sundowner while overlooking the Serengeti. Then get back to the accommodation for a quick dinner as you will join in on a thrilling adventure; a night game drive. A spotlight is fitted to the vehicle and before you know it, you'll catch the first reflections of the animal’s eyes. The night is another world altogether; interesting actions of the nocturnal animals, different shades, shadows, and unknown sounds. Typical animals of the night are bush babies, civets and genet cats, a rare aardvark or porcupine, and others.
Africa Safari Serengeti Ikoma (Safari Comfort)
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 4: Transfer to Seronera Airstrip – Domestic flight back to Zanzibar Airport
After a good night’s sleep, it is departure time in the morning. Your vehicle will be taking you to the Seronera Airstrip for your flight back to Zanzibar Airport. Enjoy the magnificent views while flying over Serengeti National Park and admire the changing scenery of the Great Rift Valley. Perhaps you will even get a glimpse of the famous Mount Kilimanjaro, as the plane stops briefly in Arusha. You will land at Zanzibar Airport with a camera full of pictures to share with friends and family and to look back on the amazing memories created by your African endeavor!
None/ On Request
Breakfast & Lunch
Lodges,Hotels and Camps reccommended
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Family rooms
- Fabulous breakfast
- Park fees (for non residents)
- All activities mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day by day description)
- All accommodation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional upgrade)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- All taxes/vat
- Domestic flight from/to Zanzibar
- International flights (from/to the client's home country)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (souvenirs travel insurance visa fees and other personal items)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Tips and gratuities
·40% Deposit payable upfront. The remaining balance is payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 30 days prior to departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 20 days of departure.
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior to departure. For any bookings within 30 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.
We advise you to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Moonlight Tours Expedition recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
- The exact order contents and rates of this tour is subject to availability.
- If an accommodation is fully booked we will suggest a comparable alternative.
- We reserve the right to change the rates advertised on moonlight tours expedition company without prior notice.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour.
- If flights cost more your quote will reflect this tour.
- Best price gurantee
- No booking fees
$2850 (USD pp)