3-Day Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater Fly in Safari from/to Zanzibar
Our Tour Quarantee!
- Trip Customizable
- Best Price Quaranteed
- Book as wishes
Service Language In:
This Serengeti fly-in safari offers a brilliant safari experience. You will fly in from Zanzibar for this interesting Tanzania safari. The Great Wildebeest Migration is a world phenomenon event taking place annually in the Serengeti-Masai Mara ecosystem. With or without the presence of the migration of herds in the wild African Serengeti, the park is still worth a visit as not all animals are migrating.
· Brilliant safari experience
· Witness the world phenomenon event taking place annually
· Explore the wild African Serengeti
· See the whole endless plain from the sky view
· See the top 3 of Africa’s big cats
·Explore the land of Big 5
Why Book with M.T.Expedition
We are proving you with best services and quality.
We are leadind for cheap budget,mid-range & Luxury Trips!
Best Price Guaranteed.
24 hrs services with quickly Responsive care!.
No addition or extra money!.
Itinerary (Day by Day)
Day 1: Zanzibar to Serengeti National Park
We will pick you up from your hotel at 5:00 a.m. at your convenience and transfer you to Zanzibar Airport. You will fly about 2 hours to Seronera Airstrip in Serengeti National Park. Our driver-guide will greet you with lunch and beverages. After a brief orientation, you will embark on an exploration of the Serengeti, the land of the great migration. You will start an incredible game drive. At noon, you will enjoy an authentic bush lunch on the plains of the Serengeti, perfectly set under the acacia trees to provide a natural ambiance for a unique adventure in the middle of nowhere. At 5:00 p.m., you will start the drive to Embalakai Camp for a delicious dinner and an overnight stay in close proximity to nature's awe-inspiring spectacle.
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 2: Full Game Drive in Serengeti National Park
You will embark on an unforgettable Serengeti adventure after breakfast. You'll witness the incredible spectacle of the great animal migration at the Northern Serengeti, where wildebeests, zebras, topi, hartebeests, elands, antelopes, hyenas, and a variety of birds thrive. You will immerse yourself in the stunning landscapes and nature's symphony, and indulge in a delicious lunch amidst the wilderness. You will continue the game drive in Serengeti, making your way to the park's gate for check-out. Then, you will set off on a captivating journey towards the renowned Ngorongoro Crater, where Embalakai Camp awaits. You will enjoy a delightful dinner and spend the night surrounded by the wonders of nature.
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 3: Full Game Drive in Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, you will descend into the crowded Ngorongoro Crater with your lunch box for a full game drive. The crater is home to 30,000 animals, including black rhinos. It offers a variety of wildlife such as wildebeests, zebras, buffalos, warthogs, hippos, and elephants. The park is also known for its predators: lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs, and leopards. You will ascend the crater floor after exploring in the late afternoon then drive back to Arusha to catch your plane back to Zanzibar.
None / On Request
Breakfast & Lunch
Lodges,Hotels and Camps reccommended
- Free WiFi
- Room service
- Free parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Fabulous breakfast
- Park fees (for non residents)
- All activities mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day by day description)
- All accommodation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional upgrade)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- All taxes/vat
- Domestic flight from/to Zanzibar
- International flights (from/to the client's home country)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (souvenirs travel insurance visa fees and other personal items)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Tips and gratuities
·40% Deposit payable upfront. The remaining balance is payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 30 days before departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 20 days of departure.
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days before departure. For any bookings within 30 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.
We advise you to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Moonlight Tours Expedition recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
- The exact order contents and rates of this tour is subject to availability.
- If an accommodation is fully booked we will suggest a comparable alternative.
- We reserve the right to change the rates advertised on moonlight tours expedition company without prior notice.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour.
- If flights cost more your quote will reflect this tour.
- Best price gurantee
- No booking fees
$2150 (USD pp)