8 Days Best of Kenya Classic Family Safari
Our Tour Quarantee!
- Best Price Quaranteed
- Trip Customizable
Service Language In:
Vacation villas are great for families: like a ‘home away from home’, they allow you privacy, comfort, and the space to relax away from fellow safari-goers. There is a network of luxuriously appointed holiday homes across East Africa that puts you in the middle of the bush without sacrificing any creature comforts.
Imagine an eco-chic villa open to the wide, wild world of the Samburu at Saruni Samburu. Picture dinner under the stars on your private veranda and your children learning about the ways of the warriors and guardians of the remote Kalama Community Wildlife Conservancy. Kalama is a crucial elephant migratory corridor and you can watch these gentle giants lumber on their eternal quest for fresh grazing. After a hike up Mount Ololokwe, Samburu's sacred mountain, wash off the dust of the rocky cliffs in one of two infinity pools.
More adventure beckons as you follow migratory wildebeest to the Masai Mara, where Saruni Mara welcomes you for three unforgettable nights. The villa has everything a traditional safari accommodation should have – and more. Besides unrivaled game viewing, there is a host of adventurous activities, from the Warriors Academy – an interactive learning program designed specifically for families with children – to summiting nearby Kilelioni. For those who welcome relaxation, there are the therapeutic pleasures of the Masaai Wellbeing Space, before you return ‘home’ to your safari villa for a family feast at dinner time.
- Perfectly combines adventure, wildlife & culture for families
- Stay in luxury private villa accommodation in the Mara and Samburu
- Relax at the Samburu and Maasai Wellbeing Spaces
- Go on nature walks and view cave paintings
- Learn more on the Warriors Academy
- Optional hot-air balloon rides and biplane flips
Why Book with M.T.Expedition
We are proving you with best services and quality.
We are leadind for cheap budget,mid-range & Luxury Trips!
Best Price Guaranteed.
24 hrs services with quickly Responsive care!.
No addition or extra money!.
Itinerary (Day by Day)
Day 1: Ololo Safari Lodge | 1 Night NAIROBI, KENYA
Staying at Ololo Safari Lodge in Kenya is a truly immersive and unforgettable safari experience. Situated in the heart of the Nairobi National Park, this exclusive lodge offers a perfect blend of luxury and wildlife encounters. From the moment you arrive, you'll be surrounded by the sights and sounds of the African wilderness, with breathtaking views of the savannah and the opportunity to witness iconic wildlife roaming freely. The lodge boasts beautifully designed suites that blend modern comforts with traditional African aesthetics, providing a peaceful and comfortable retreat after a day of thrilling game drives. With personalized service, delectable cuisine, and a warm and welcoming atmosphere, Ololo Safari Lodge ensures an authentic and magical safari experience.
Ololo Safari Lodge
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 2-5: Samburu Sojourn | 3 Nights SAMBURU, KENYA
After touching down at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi, a Saruni vehicle will transfer you to Wilson Airport for your short-haul flight to Samburu. For the next three nights, the spectacular Saruni Samburu's luxury, eco-chic villas are your home. Open and spacious, they offer spectacular views over Kalama Community Wildlife Conservancy and far-off Mount Kenya. Saruni Samburu is the only lodge in more than 800 square kilometers or 497 square miles of pristine wilderness that is chock-full of wildlife. It is yours to explore exclusively, guided by Samburu warriors who are passionate about their land and culture. Kalama is also a crucial migratory corridor for large herds of elephants between the northern and southern conservation areas.
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Days 5-8: Migrate to the Mara | 3 Nights MASAI MARA, KENYA
Depart Samburu on another short-haul flight to the Masai Mara. Your last stop is Saruni Mara, the only boutique lodge in the Masai Mara. The lodge is nestled in a secluded valley in the heart of Mara North Conservancy, an exclusive, private wildlife concession bordering the famed Masai Mara National Reserve. During your three nights at Saruni Mara, Maasai warriors guide you throughout, sharing their ancient wisdom of the area and animals and their fascinating way of life. Again, there is much to do: game drives in Mara North Conservancy, Masai Mara National Reserve, and surrounding conservancies and night drives in Mara North Conservancy; guided bush walks
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Lodges,Hotels and Camps reccommended
- Park fees (for non residents)
- All activities mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day by day description)
- All accommodation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional upgrade)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- All taxes/vat
- Shared day & night game drives in 4x4 vehicles
- Domestic Flights
- International flights (from/to the client's home country)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (souvenirs travel insurance visa fees and other personal items)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Tips and gratuities
·40% Deposit payable upfront. The remaining balance is payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 30 days prior to departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 20 days of departure.
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior to departure. For any bookings within 30 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.
We advise you to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Moonlight Tours Expedition recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
- The exact order contents and rates of this tour is subject to availability.
- If an accommodation is fully booked we will suggest a comparable alternative.
- We reserve the right to change the rates advertised on moonlight tours expedition company without prior notice.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour.
- If flights cost more your quote will reflect this tour.
- Best price gurantee
- No booking fees
$7150 (USD pp)