7 Days Lake Naivasha, Nakuru & Masai Mara Fly-in Safari
Our Tour Quarantee!
- Trip Customizable
- Best Price Quaranteed
- Book as wishes
Service Language In:
After a welcome night in Nairobi, easing you into your safari adventure, you will be transferred to Loldia House on the shores of Lake Naivasha. This 7-day trip will take in Lake Nakuru and, of course, the fabled Masai Mara in Kenya.
Naivasha is steeped in history and is a place of timeless romance and wonder. Famed for its flamingos, you will be dazzled by their vibrant fuchsia display. And there is more to beguile you on this vacation: the magnificent Masai Mara beckons. Roam its plains like the explorers of old – but this time for photos and memories.
You will make Governors' Camp your home-from-home for three nights. Set on the Mara River, it is the perfect location to watch the jaw-dropping spectacle of the Great Migration of hundreds of thousands of wildebeest from July to October. But even when the dust from their hooves has settled, there is still plenty to do: take a dawn hot-air balloon ride, go on a walking safari, ride a horse through the savannah or just let go of the stresses of city life and breathe...
- Optional hot-air balloon safari
- Incredible scenery and a wide variety of game
- Walking safaris with a professional guide
- Champagne breakfast and sundowners
- Optional fly-in safari to Lake Victoria for fishing & bird watching at Mfangano
- Optional upgrade to Il Moran Camp in the Masai Mara
Why Book with M.T.Expedition
We are proving you with best services and quality.
We are leadind for cheap budget,mid-range & Luxury Trips!
Best Price Guaranteed.
24 hrs services with quickly Responsive care!.
No addition or extra money!.
Itinerary (Day by Day)
Day 1: A Gentle Beginning | 1 Night
Experience the epitome of luxury and tranquillity with a one-night stay at Four Points by Sheraton in Kenya. Nestled in the heart of this vibrant African nation, this exquisite hotel offers an enchanting escape from the bustling city life.
As you step into the elegant lobby, you are greeted by a warm and friendly staff, dedicated to providing you with exceptional service throughout your stay. The tastefully decorated guest rooms feature modern amenities, plush bedding, and breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape, ensuring a peaceful night's rest.
Four Points by Sheraton Nairobi Airport Hotel
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Days 2 - 4: Pink Flamingos & Safari | 2 Nights - KENYA
You will be transferred to Loldia House, on the shores of Lake Naivasha. Spend the afternoon relaxing at Loldia House. Naivasha is surrounded by forests of acacia, the distinctive yellow-green fever tree. They are home to prolific bird life and the lake is a world-class birding destination.
There is other wildlife, too: giraffe, buffalo, monkey, and a large hippo population. Wild animals roam freely on the farm and while you dine on a delicious dinner, you may spot a hippo or two, scuffling and wallowing in the lake, or munching its dinner by the lakeside.
You will also enjoy a cracking adventure to Lake Nakuru National Park, the setting of one of the world's greatest avian spectacles: up to two million fuchsia flamingos carpeting the alkaline water of the soda lake. The game drive around Nakuru boasts a variety of water birds, as well as other wildlife. The park is one of Kenya’s rhino sanctuaries and there are large numbers of these prized beasts. Also watch for leopards, hippos, Rothschild’s giraffe, buffalo, and eland.
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Days 5 - 7: Off to the Mara | 3 Nights
After breakfast, you transfer to the Loldia airstrip for a Governors Aviation plane to the Mara. It is a short flight, allowing views over the fertile landscape. Your first taste of the reserve is a game drive to camp for lunch and a refreshing cool drink.
Your home for the next three nights is the magical Governors' Camp, once the preserve of Kenya's colonial governors. Each of the en-suite tents has a spectacular view from its deck – some across the plains and others of the meandering Mara River with its abundant waters.
Enjoy the company of the resident warthog family, which wanders freely through the camp, and occasionally stands back for the elephants which are known to visit at lunchtime. Awaken to something extra special on day four – an optional hot-air balloon safari. You set out while it is still dark for the natural launch site at Little Governors' Camp. Follow the light of the burners as the crew gets ready for take-off. And then, as the balloon fills and rises, you are transported aloft in the secure basket below.
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Lodges,Hotels and Camps reccommended
- Park fees (for non residents)
- All activities mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day by day description)
- All accommodation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional upgrade)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- All taxes/vat
- Airstrip transfers on Loldia Farm
- All activities at Loldia Farm
- All game drives in the Masai Mara
- Conservation fees at Loldia House
- Day trip to Lake Nakuru National Park
- Flights from Loldia to Masai Mara
- Flights from Masai Mara to Nairobi Wilson
- International flights (from/to the client's home country)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (souvenirs travel insurance visa fees and other personal items)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Tips and gratuities
·40% Deposit payable upfront. The remaining balance is payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 30 days prior to departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 20 days of departure.
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior to departure. For any bookings within 30 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.
We advise you to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Moonlight Tours Expedition recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
- The exact order contents and rates of this tour is subject to availability.
- If an accommodation is fully booked we will suggest a comparable alternative.
- We reserve the right to change the rates advertised on moonlight tours expedition company without prior notice.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour.
- If flights cost more your quote will reflect this tour.
- Best price gurantee
- No booking fees
$5150 (USD pp)