11 Days Masai Mara – Kenya Safari & Diani Beach Holiday
Our Tour Quarantee!
- Trip Customizable
- Best Price Quaranteed
- Book as wishes
Service Language In:
Although Kenya is rightfully world-renowned for its superb game-viewing destinations like the Masai Mara, its beaches are no less deserving of acclaim. A picture-perfect combination of warm water, swaying palms, and talcum-powder sand, Kenya’s beaches at Diani are in a league of their own. This 11-day vacation is perfect for honeymooners who want the ultimate bush beach break. Staying at extremely luxurious accommodation throughout, you start off with a night in vibrant Nairobi before winding your way to the iconic Masai Mara and ending it all off with five nights on Kenya’s beautiful white-sand coast.
Hassle-free and seamless, every aspect of this journey has been carefully designed to offer a full selection of Kenya’s best experiences, from classic game viewing and sundowners overlooking the endless golden plains to excellent snorkeling and balmy evenings on a pristine tropical beach.
- Incredible views of the Masai Mara
- Great Wildebeest Migration viewing in season
- Private beach bliss at Alfajiri Beach Villa
- Ideal for bush & beach honeymoon
Why Book with M.T.Expedition
We are proving you with best services and quality.
We are leadind for cheap budget,mid-range & Luxury Trips!
Best Price Guaranteed.
24 hrs services with quickly Responsive care!.
No addition or extra money!.
Itinerary (Day by Day)
Days 1-2: Welcome to Nairobi | 1 Night - NAIROBI, KENYA
After touching down at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you are driven to Hemingways Nairobi, a gracious lodge nestled in Karen, an upscale neighborhood with views of the famous Ngong Hills. If your schedule permits, consider a game drive in Nairobi National Park – the only place in the world where you can photograph a wild giraffe with 21st-century skyscrapers in the distance – or drop in to see nature’s gentle giants at the Daphne Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage.
Hemingways’ tranquil surroundings and gourmet cuisine created by a Michelin-star chef will ease you into your African adventure, giving you a peaceful night’s sleep before you dive into the nitty-gritty of your safari trip.
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Days 2-6: Into the Mara | 4 Nights - MASAI MARA, KENYA
After breakfast, you are whisked away to Kenya's crown jewel: the famed Masai Mara. Since the release of the Robert Redford and Meryl Streep classic, Out of Africa, the country has been touted as one of the most romantic and beautiful spots on Earth. And Angama Mara only serves to further emphasize this point.
Located on the edge of the Mara Triangle escarpment, this lavish lodge provides fantastic game viewing and unforgettable experiences in one of Africa’s premier safari destinations. Not only will you get up close to a big game in their natural habitat on game drives, but you’ll also have the chance to see the wildlife and natural beauty from a different perspective on a hot-air balloon ride over the Mara. And, of course, if you plan your trip just right, you’ll be able see one of nature’s most spectacular phenomena – the Great Wildebeest Migration.
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Days 6-11: Bliss Out on the Beach | 5 Nights - DIANI BEACH, KENYA
Having experienced the excitement of a classic safari in the African wild, it is now time to head to Alfajiri Beach Villa, a tranquil hideaway just south of the famous Diani coastline in Kenya. From your exclusive-use villa, take in the tranquil Indian Ocean views, and allow the dedicated staff (including a masseuse, butler, and driver) to cater to your every whim. Spend your days as you’d like, whether it be exploring the Shimba Hills in search of forest elephants, or simply unwinding by the pool. And being a stone’s throw away from the ocean, there is a range of watersports to enjoy, including snorkeling, diving, and boating.
Alfajiri Beach Villa
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 11: Say Your Goodbyes
On your last day, you will jet off back to where it all began at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi. As you recall dawn game drives, sundowners in the bush, the call of fish eagles, and the bliss of 11 days in Africa, it is hard not to promise yourself that, one day, you will return…
None / On Request
Breakfast & Lunch
Lodges,Hotels and Camps reccommended
- Park fees (for non residents)
- All activities mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day by day description)
- All accommodation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional upgrade)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- All taxes/vat
- Inter-camp flights and transfers
- Meet and greet at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport upon arrival
- International flights (from/to the client's home country)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (souvenirs travel insurance visa fees and other personal items)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Tips and gratuities
·40% Deposit payable upfront. The remaining balance is payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 30 days prior to departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 20 days of departure.
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior to departure. For any bookings within 30 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.
We advise you to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Moonlight Tours Expedition recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
- The exact order contents and rates of this tour is subject to availability.
- If an accommodation is fully booked we will suggest a comparable alternative.
- We reserve the right to change the rates advertised on moonlight tours expedition company without prior notice.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour.
- If flights cost more your quote will reflect this tour.
- Best price gurantee
- No booking fees
$14705 (USD pp)