10 Days Fly-in Amboseli, Laikipia & Masai Mara Kenya Safari
Our Tour Quarantee!
- Trip Customizable
- Best Price Quaranteed
- Book as wishes
Service Language In:
This Kenya fly-in safari is perfect for travelers on time constraints who want to see and experience as much of the country as possible in just over a week. Flying between destinations saves you long road transfers, giving you more time on safari. You’ll also stay at some of Kenya’s finest eco-lodges, leaving a minimal footprint during your safari.
Kick off your 10-day itinerary in Kenya’s ‘land of giants’, Amboseli National Park. Not only is it home to East Africa’s biggest elephant herds, but Amboseli also offers the best vantage points to see Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain. You’ll stay at an elegant tented camp in a private conservancy bordering the national park, where you’ll enjoy thrilling game drives, fascinating nature walks, scenic sundowners, and delicious bush meals.
Next stop: Laikipia, Kenya’s best-kept secret. This alluring, wide-open landscape is a panoramic patchwork of wildlife reserves, community-run conservancies, and tribal land where travelers can break away from traditional safari activities. Leave the game drive vehicle behind for extraordinary experiences like camelback safaris and nature walks with Samburu guides, and unforgettable sleep-outs beneath a boundless blanket of stars.
Then get whisked off to one of the world’s most renowned wildlife destinations, the Masai Mara. Here you’ll stay at a secluded camp in a quiet part of the national reserve, set on the banks of the Sand River. The camp is located directly on the annual Wildebeest Migration route, offering guests grandstand views of the herds crossing the Sand River. Spend your last few days in Kenya on game drives to see Mara’s plethora of wildlife like elephants, giraffes, buffalo, and Mara's famous big cats (lion, leopard, and cheetah).
- Flying between destinations, giving you more time on safari
- Stay at some of Kenya’s best eco-lodges
- Incredible elephant encounters in Amboseli
- Nature walks and camelback safaris with traditional Samburu guides
- Sleeping under the Milky Way at Loisaba Star Beds
- Full-day safari with picnic lunch in the Masai Mara National Reserve
- Witness the Wildebeest Migration from camp (August to November)
Why Book with M.T.Expedition
We are proving you with best services and quality.
We are leadind for cheap budget,mid-range & Luxury Trips!
Best Price Guaranteed.
24 hrs services with quickly Responsive care!.
No addition or extra money!.
Itinerary (Day by Day)
Day 1: Arrival into Nairobi | 1 Night - NAIROBI, KENYA
After landing at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you are welcomed by your driver/guide who will transfer you to Hemingways. This five-star hotel is located to the southwest of Nairobi in the peaceful suburb of Karen. Hemingways offers exceptional service and beautiful views of the Ngong Hills, perfect for a quick stopover before embarking on your Kenya fly-in safari.
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 2-4: Meet Amboseli's Gentle Giants | 2 Nights - AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK, KENYA
After breakfast, a morning at leisure, and lunch at Hemingway's, you are transferred to Wilson Airport for a 45-minute flight to Amboseli National Park. After touching down, you receive a warm welcome from the Tortilis team and enjoy your first game drive en route to camp. Set in a prime location for magnificent views of Mount Kilimanjaro, Tortilis Camp offers spacious tented suites with spacious verandas and en suite bathrooms. Because the camp is located in a private conservancy bordering Amboseli National Park, you are able to enjoy special activities like guided walking safaris. Amboseli is home to some of the biggest elephants in Africa, and the guides at Tortilis know the individual elephants and their family histories. If you're looking for that iconic safari photograph of elephants with Kili in the background, Amboseli is the place to snap it.
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 4-7: Discover Laikipia’s Safari Secrets | 2 Nights - LAIKIPIA, KENYA
The next stop on your Kenya fly-in safari is Loisaba Tented Camp, a luxurious property perched on the edge of an escarpment with unhindered views across Laikipia's dappled landscape. Your charter flight from Amboseli will depart after breakfast and whisk you off to the gorgeous Laikipia in about 75 minutes. You arrive at Loisaba in time for a delicious lunch. Your spacious and airy tent is custom-designed with big floor-to-ceiling doors and windows, stylish modern furnishings, and a large veranda from which to marvel at the expansive views over the Laikipia plains.
A great way to experience the stunning diversity of Loisaba is on foot, accompanied by traditional Samburu guides whose knowledge of the local flora, fauna, culture, and history is extraordinary. You’ll also enjoy game drives in search of iconic animals like giraffes and elephants, and tracking more elusive wildlife like wild dogs, Grevy’s zebra, and beisa oryx. Loisaba offers a variety of alternative activities like fishing in the river, visiting the resident anti-poaching team and their friendly sniffer dogs, or going on a camelback safari – a fantastic way to view the game.
A memorable highlight of your stay in Laikipia will certainly be your final evening at the Loisaba Star Beds. These handcrafted, four-poster beds sit on raised wooden platforms and are rolled out each evening for guests to enjoy an unforgettable night under an endless blanket of stars. The Loisaba Star Beds overlook a permanent waterhole that’s frequented by resident wildlife, so you’ll also savour some excellent sightings from the comfort of your romantic bed under the Milky Way.
Loisaba Tented Camp
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 7-10: Masai Mara Splendour | 3 Nights - MASAI MARA, KENYA
Next, your Kenya fly-in safari whisks you to one of the world's most famous wildlife destinations, the Masai Mara National Reserve. You arrive at Sand River in time for lunch, followed by an afternoon game drive and sundowner drinks in a scenic location.
The camp is set on the banks of the Sand River in a secluded and picturesque area of the Masai Mara National Reserve. It reflects the glamorous heyday of the 1920s when ‘safari’ was a dreamy Out of Africa experience but with a modern 'low impact' philosophy. Sand River Masai Mara lies directly on the Wildebeest Migration route; guests are often fortunate to witness herds of wildebeest and zebra cross the river from the comfort of their tents.
Spend your days going on game drives in the Masai Mara, spotting a plethora of wildlife like elephant, giraffe, topi, eland, buffalo, and the Mara's famous big cats (lion, leopard, and cheetah). You’ll also have the opportunity to savour a delicious picnic lunch in the wilderness and visit an authentic Maasai village for meaningful interactions with one of Africa’s most famous tribes.
Sand River Masai Mara
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 10: A Day in Nairobi
After your final breakfast in the Masai Mara, you fly back to Hemingways in Nairobi where you can enjoy the comfort and convenience of the hotel’s day room. Later, you are transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your outbound flight.
None / On Request
Breakfast & Lunch
Lodges,Hotels and Camps reccommended
- Park fees (for non residents)
- All activities mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day by day description)
- All accommodation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional upgrade)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- All taxes/vat
- All domestic flights in SkySafari's executive aircraft (depending on schedule of international outbound flights)
- All statutory taxes for the domestic flights,
- All transfers ,including to / from Jomo Kenyetta International Airport,
- Exclusive use daytime game drives in specially adapted 4x4 game drive vehicles
- Medical Emergency Evacuation Insurance
- Safari activities such as: bush breakfast; walking safari; scenic sundowners; massage; nature walk; authentic Masai village visit; farewell dinner
- VIP lounge at Jomo Kenyetta International Airport
- International flights (from/to the client's home country)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (souvenirs travel insurance visa fees and other personal items)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Tips and gratuities
·40% Deposit payable upfront. The remaining balance is payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 30 days prior to departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 20 days of departure.
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior to departure. For any bookings within 30 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.
We advise you to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Moonlight Tours Expedition recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
- The exact order contents and rates of this tour is subject to availability.
- If an accommodation is fully booked we will suggest a comparable alternative.
- We reserve the right to change the rates advertised on moonlight tours expedition company without prior notice.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour.
- If flights cost more your quote will reflect this tour.
- Best price gurantee
- No booking fees
$11990 (USD pp)