2 Days Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater
Our Tour Quarantee!
|No Of The Pax||Solo Traveler||2 - 3 Pax||4 - 6 Pax|
|Price Per Traveler||$ 1895||$1498||$ 985|
You Can Request
For those pressed for time, this two day/one night safari packs in two of Tanzania's most beloved national parks. You'll have the chance to see the Big Five and plenty more as you travel to these two wonderful parks.
Tarangire National Park, home to Tanzania's largest elephant population, is a fascinating park during the dry season when the Tarangire River becomes a vital source of water for animals throughout the region. As vast herds of wildebeest and zebra move to the river to replenish, the park's lions, leopards, and hyenas capitalize in a dynamic display of nature's cruel beauty. It's then on to the world famous Ngorongoro Conservation Area, where cape buffalo, rhinoceros, and hippopotamus can be spotted amid the caldera's verdant plains. A picnic lunch by the hippo pool is a rare treat, allowing you to have a meal within a few dozen feet of these intimidating herbivores.
- Explore the land of giants
- Game viewing in a premier reserve
- Enjoy incredible landscape
- Riftvalley Excapement
- Spot amaizing creatures
Why Book with M.T.Expedition
We are proving you with best services and quality.
We are leadind for cheap budget & Luxury Trekking!
Best Price Guaranteed.
24 hrs services with quickly Responsive care!.
No addition or extra money!.
Arusha – Tarangire National Park
Pick up at 8:30 AM from your hotel in Arusha and depart for Tarangire National Park with a picnic lunch for a full day game drive. Tanzania’s third largest National park is known for its majestic baobab trees that dot the landscape, dwarfing the animals that feed beneath them. The Tarangire River is the centerpiece of this park which is famous for some of the largest herds of elephants in Africa. Here you may see lion, leopard, cheetah, lesser kudu, buffalo, Oryx, eland, giraffe and zebra. Post the game drive, you will head back to your lodge where a delicious dinner awaits you.
- The Retreat at Ngorongoro
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Ngorongoro Crater Tour (5 Hours) to Arusha
On the last day of your safari, you will have an early start. Finishing up with a quick breakfast you will make an early descent at around 6:30 AM into the crater floor. The Ngorongoro Crater is the world’s largest inactive, intact and unfilled volcanic caldera. It has a massive floor of about 260 sq kms with a depth of over 2000 feet. The 5-hour game drive on the crater floor will show you a lot of animal action. Keeping the camera ready is definitely recommended. The African elephant, buffalo, Black rhino, Hippos, Hyenas, Cheetahs and Lions are found in plenty. Post the picnic lunch at the beautiful Hippo pool, you will begin a steep ascend to the top exit of the crater. This is the last leg of your safari, with a 4hr drive left to Arusha. You will be dropped off to your preferred location in Arusha by 6:00 PM in the evening. With an incredible experience and loads of memories to cherish, this is the time you bid goodbye to your team
- Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
The Retreat at Ngorongoro
- Dining Area
- Child friendly
Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge
- Dining Area
- Child friendly
Wonderful and luxury Safari
Moonlight has prepare a special trip for us : Starting from Kilimandjaro airport Passing through Tarangire national parc Ngorongoro crater Conservation area Ndutu migration Area Serengeti National parc Recommanded moonlight accomodation : Melia lodge serengeti Dream Farm karatu Moonlight tours expedition are very professional. They have do their best to satisfy us during this memorable trip. We enjoyed all the trip. Frédérick know very well his job , he never disturb us during the trip . He make our dream unforgettable. I recommend highly this tour operator : Very Good meet and greet in the airport Very Good choose for the lodges and hotels Very Good food ! We eat very well ! Very Good Safari experience Very Good picnic launch in the safari Very Good Safari price Very Good luxury experiences
How 2 Book Your Safari
• You make an inquiry.
• We contact you to set up an initial phone consultation (one person or whole group).
• We develop a first draft itinerary.
• Several variations are made until the perfect itinerary is reached.
• Prior to going to contract we have our office in Arusha run a comprehensive availability check on all accommodations and request provisional bookings.
• If all accommodations are available, you are sent a final contract/itinerary for signing and your deposit is due (see Terms & Conditions). If availability is not possible at some of your desired locations, we seek out alternate options prior to going to contract.
• Once you sign and return your contract, our office in Arusha submits booking vouchers and makes necessary deposits to all the accommodations to finalize the bookings.
• Signed and stamped booking vouchers are scanned and emailed to you as confirmation of your bookings.
When booked well in advance (6 months or more), there is usually no problem in securing all the desired accommodations. However, when we encounter full locations, we place immediate bookings at alternate locations and then, time permitting, present these options to you for a final decision. Typically, we have been very good at getting excellent locations, even last minute. While it is true that many lodges do indeed fill up quickly, we find that rooms usually open up as the date gets closer due to the release of rooms from block bookings.
What are block bookings?
It is common for large tour operators who organize group tours to book a block of rooms in anticipation that their pre-planned itineraries will operate at full capacity. Many lodges allow block bookings without deposit, but force the tour operators to pay for these rooms or release them as the actual dates get near (between 45 and 60 days in advance). What does this mean for a private tour? It means that sometimes it can be difficult to secure certain accommodations that cater to group tours.
- Park fees
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- All Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water on all days
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline from $10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Alcohol drinks