2 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking
Our Tour Quarantee!
You Can Request
2Day Gorilla safari in Rwanda involves a cultural tour in Kigali city – Gisozi Genocide Memorial Site; and gorilla trekking expedition in Volcanoes National Park. The safari starts and ends in Kigali
- See the African “Gorilla & Chimps”
- You’ll visit Rwanda
- Getting around: Open-sided 4×4 vehicle and pop-up roof 4×4 vehicle
- This tour starts and ends in Kigali (Rwanda)
- Transfer to the national park
- A transfer from/to Kigali - Rwanda
Why Book with M.T.Expedition
We are proving you with best services and quality.
We are leadind for cheap budget & Luxury Trekking!
Best Price Guaranteed.
24 hrs services with quickly Responsive care!.
No addition or extra money!.
TRANSFER TO VOLCANOES NATIONAL PARK
In the morning, you will be picked from your hotel for a transfer to Kinigi in Ruhengeri. To many of our guests, a visit to Iby’wachu Village is so rewarding
- Mountain Gorilla View Lodge
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
MOUNTAIN GORILLA TRACKING AND TRANSFER BACK TO KIGALI
In the morning, assemble at the park headquarters for a briefing from the park warden along with your trekking gear, drinking water and packed lunch. Later proceed to the forest to track the gorillas, an activity that will take you 1-8 hours depending on the movement of the apes in their natural wild. After meeting and staying in the presence of the gorillas for a maximum of an hour, the guide will transfer you back to Kigali for your scheduled flight.
- None/On Request
- Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
Mountain Gorilla View Lodge
- Dining Area
- Child friendly
- Dining Area
- Child friendly
Incredible Safari & Kilimanjaro - excellent guide
Great company for safari and Kilimanjaro, we were completely happy with the experience.Fredrick was great at helping us organize our safari and trek and was always on hand to answer any question we had before the safari. We decided to pay on arrival and Fredrick accept that likewise as we were traveling with so much cash the we handed the cash over Fredrick The safari was marvelous ,our guide Elisante was very knowledgeable and charming.we did 7days Serengeti,Tarangire and Ngorongoro crater camping safari,Elisante made sure we so all the Big5 Likewise we did Kilimanjaro via Machame rout in a small group and Our guides Mike Tom,Osward and Haji were very experience and helped us all to get to the top, even carrying our day pack when struggling with altitude sickness to ensure we reached the summit Eventually we had great experience with Moonlight Tours Expedition and we would recommend go with them
Frequently Ask Question
Juana Henery’s place is located in Ahemedabad, Gujarat, India
Q. How manyhasellus velfelism pcommodo lacus?
Suspendisse et risus non metus tincidunt aliquam. Aliquam ornare pellentesque eros necesdere fermentum. Aenean sit amet tellus nec ante dapibus congue at eget leo.
Q. Is there ferum efficitur feliendulla viverante sit ame?
Phasellus vel felis fringilla pretium purus ucommodo lacuhasellus laoreet imperdiet arcuatesd posuere. Nunc posuere semper velit posuere sodales fringilla pretium.
Q. Why estibulum tristiqueorcid lobortis tincidun?
Aliquam efficitur dolor interdum porttitor ultricieaecenas pretium volutpat commodtid dictum ipsumliquam scelerisque fermentum elitvel volutpat quam.
- Park fees
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- A professional mountain guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- All Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water on all days
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline from $20.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Alcohol drinks