3 Days Serengeti & Ngorongoro Tanzania Bigfive Family Safari
This Safaris can be offered as !
|3 Days Serengeti & Ngorongoro Tanzania Bigfive Family Safari||2 persons||4 persons||6 persons|
(April + May)
(The rest of the year)
(July + August + 20 dec- 10 jan)
You Can Request
This 3 Days Tanzania Bigfive Safari in Tanzania Northern Circuits National Parks will takes you to experience the hot and famous parks in Tanzania. You will visit and take one overnight at Serengeti
National Park, and another night at the Crater Rim of Ngorongoro Conservation Area. This program have two option clients will decide whether to tend their nights in Lodge or Budget Camping Safari in Tanzania Northern Circuit National Parks in the same Tour Program 3 days Tanzania Camping or Lodge Safari.
- See the African “Big Five”
- Witness unique Sunrise & Sunset
- Traverse the plains of the Serengeti
- Wander through the beauty of the Ngorongoro Crater
- Witness the Great Migration
- Visit a traditional Maasai village
Why Book with M.T.Expedition
We are proving you with best services and quality.
We are leadind for cheap budget & Luxury Trekking!
Best Price Guaranteed.
24 hrs services with quickly Responsive care!.
No addition or extra money!.
Arusha – Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, you will drive to Serengeti. The park is the perfect game drive location for leopards and other big cats. You will have a good chance to view these magnificent creatures in their natural habitat through the open roof of the vehicle. In the afternoon, you will reach the destination for the day, the Seronera Valley in the central Serengeti area. You will camp for the night and stay in a safari-styled tent enjoying a good meal in the middle of the African bush
- Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Serengeti National Park - Ngorongoro Conservation Area
After breakfast, you will continue the game drive through the Serengeti National Park. You will sight hundreds of wildebeests and zebras and often lions and other big cats such as leopards and cheetahs in the Seronera Valley. After lunch at a picnic site, you will drive in the direction of the Ngorongoro Crater. As soon as you have reached the edge of the crater, the caldera opens up and you will have a remarkable view of this impressive natural wonder. You will camp for the night on the crater’s edge and enjoy the fantastic view as the sun goes down,
- Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Ngorongoro Crater - Arusha
After an early breakfast at daybreak, you will drive down into the crater. The Ngorongoro Crater is the largest unbroken caldera and has unbelievable wildlife diversity. On the grass steppe and in the acacia tree woods, you will find almost all species that are found in the East African savannah. You can observe the “big vive” like lion, elephant, buffalo, rhino, and leopard within a couple of hours. Later, you will drive to Arusha for departure and arrive around 4:00 p.m
- None/On Reguest
- Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge
- Dining Area
- Child friendly
Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge
- Dining Area
- Child friendly
Wonderful and luxury Safari
Moonlight has prepare a special trip for us : Starting from Kilimandjaro airport Passing through Tarangire national parc Ngorongoro crater Conservation area Ndutu migration Area Serengeti National parc Recommanded moonlight accomodation : Melia lodge serengeti Dream Farm karatu Moonlight tours expedition are very professional. They have do their best to satisfy us during this memorable trip. We enjoyed all the trip. Frédérick know very well his job , he never disturb us during the trip . He make our dream unforgettable. I recommend highly this tour operator : Very Good meet and greet in the airport Very Good choose for the lodges and hotels Very Good food ! We eat very well ! Very Good Safari experience Very Good picnic launch in the safari Very Good Safari price Very Good luxury experiences
How 2 Book Your Safari
• You make an inquiry.
• We contact you to set up an initial phone consultation (one person or whole group).
• We develop a first draft itinerary.
• Several variations are made until the perfect itinerary is reached.
• Prior to going to contract we have our office in Arusha run a comprehensive availability check on all accommodations and request provisional bookings.
• If all accommodations are available, you are sent a final contract/itinerary for signing and your deposit is due (see Terms & Conditions). If availability is not possible at some of your desired locations, we seek out alternate options prior to going to contract.
• Once you sign and return your contract, our office in Arusha submits booking vouchers and makes necessary deposits to all the accommodations to finalize the bookings.
• Signed and stamped booking vouchers are scanned and emailed to you as confirmation of your bookings.
When booked well in advance (6 months or more), there is usually no problem in securing all the desired accommodations. However, when we encounter full locations, we place immediate bookings at alternate locations and then, time permitting, present these options to you for a final decision. Typically, we have been very good at getting excellent locations, even last minute. While it is true that many lodges do indeed fill up quickly, we find that rooms usually open up as the date gets closer due to the release of rooms from block bookings.
What are block bookings?
It is common for large tour operators who organize group tours to book a block of rooms in anticipation that their pre-planned itineraries will operate at full capacity. Many lodges allow block bookings without deposit, but force the tour operators to pay for these rooms or release them as the actual dates get near (between 45 and 60 days in advance). What does this mean for a private tour? It means that sometimes it can be difficult to secure certain accommodations that cater to group tours.
- Park fees
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- All Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water on all days
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline from $10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Alcohol drinks